Renascent Color Disc Insertion
1. Remove plastic tip (with crystal inside) by sliding off torch – DO NOT unscrew, do not pull on crystal tip.
2. Drop Color Disc into tip
3. Slide tip back on torch and turn torch to turn light on by twisting torch
If torch does not work:
1. Check batteries are charged & in the correct direction
2. Check globe is not blown by unscrewing end of torch or glass at the tip of torch. A spare globe is located in the end of the torch under the spring – do not touch globe with bare skin as oils may cause it to blow immediately. Spare globes can be purchased from any maglite supplier.
Cannot insert color discs:
1. DO NOT unscrew torch tip – SLIDE it off, if you have unscrewed it – you may have the tip of the torch stuck in the CLB tip – screw it back on & SLIDE it off.
2. Discs drop BETWEEN the crystal (inside the tip) & the glass of the torch, NOT next to the globe.
ABOUT THE TORCH
A stunning new healing modality tool, these specially designed color torches are of the highest quality, specifically made with integrity for use by natural therapists. The crystal tip is made of natural, uncut and unpolished Australian Quartz crystal, double terminated and organic crystal whenever possible. Hand selected for their energies and ease of refraction. The globe is a specific type to produce perfect white light thus ensuring your colors are not distorted, giving clarity and purity. ORGANIC CRYSTALS Many crystals and gems are being mined in unenvironmentally friendly ways. The Aborigines call this "raping of mother earth". We use crystals which have been collected - not mined! No damage to mother earth. Those using gems for healing purposes we know will appreciate this. We call these crystals "Organic Crystals"
HOW TO USE THE TORCH By placing the appropriate color disc in the torch and either running this color along the appropriate meridian or holding it over the appropriate Acupressure Holding Points. Energy will be assisted to flow through these areas and balance will be achieved. For Kinesiologists you may muscle test as to which points are out of balance to determine where the torch is needed. There are also gem essences and negative & positive emotions associated with each meridian and by locating these you will add depth and strength to your balance. Please refer to the Crystal Light Balancing Workbook for further information.. This referral is also necessary for those who do not know where the meridians are located on the body.
Click here to take me back to the CLB pages ........