Forget the messy glue and drying time. Celebrate your creativity with Xyron®, and make every project a work of art! Around the home, in the craft room, at school or the office, Xyron makes every project easier and more fun! Just look at what you can do with a Xyron machine....
- Apply glitter, sand or micro beads to paper or shapes with ease! Apply Xyron adhesive to both side of the shape. Remove the righ side of the shape from the output sheet. Sprinkle glitter, sand or micro beads over the adhesive. Press the material in place with your hand, then gently shake away any excess. Apply the decorated shape to your scrapbook page
- Create a "hinge" for fold out pages using a strip of paper to which Xyron adhesive has been applied. Join the two pages together with the paper strip. Fold the pages together, creating a crease in the paper strip.
- Use Xyron adhesive to create "poem" pebble embellishments using flat stones or glass pebbles. Apply Xyron adhesive to one side of a vellum saying for the stones, and to both sides of vellum for the glass pebbles. Apply the sayings to the pebbles.
- Turn artwork or photos into magnets using the Laminate/Magnet cartridge. Or, create a magnetic photo frame so you can change the photo as desired.
- Create a wipe-off memo list or chore list using Xyron Two-Sided Laminate or the Laminate/Magnet cartridge. Write-on, then wipe off the laminate area with a dry-erase marker.
It will turn your paper into laminated (gloss) magnets.
Depending on the size of your magnets these could work out to cost around 10c - 30c each - great price & you only need to print off 1 sheet at a time.
Perfect for fridge magnets, name card magnets & kids rewards charts. (We have these on our fridge - we scanned a flower, used an art program to separate the flowers from the stem, printed them out and ran them through the magnet cartridge, then carefully cut them out with scissors (it's very easy to do). They go on the fridge and when the kids are good they earn a 'petal', when their flower is full we have a little magetic sign that says "My flower has bloomed" they announce this (usually very loudly and excitedly) and place it on the bench where after a while it miraculously is replaced by a little reward/treat/book/etc
We have made these for many of our childrens friends and they love them - the entire set will cost you around $3 to make.
- Use stickers on cups & mugs top personalise