The above picture shows the soap made from this mold, you are getting the mold (not the soap).
BRAND NEW SILICONE "ROSE COVERED ROUND" SOAP ART / CANDLE MOLD for MELT & POUR GLYCERINE or HAND ROLLED SOAP / CANDLE MAKING - BEAUTIFUL! Your skin will thank you!
Would You like to easily make your own soap ?
for gifts or perhaps to sell ? Everyone will be amazed by this beautiful piece of soap art
CAN YOU BELIEVE - THE ABOVE PICTURE IS SIMPLY A CAKE OF SOAP!
Up until now, it has been very difficult to obtain any beautiful silicone (3D) soap art molds in Australia. We are delighted with the quality and to share them with you, we are occasionally offering a select few on eBay. (You will shortly be able to find further information on these molds, their care & use on our website or you can email us for further information)
To create a soap similar to the above image, simply melt your Renascent melt & pour soap and pour into the mold or mix up your soap flakes with water to a slightly runny mix and drop into the mould, tap down to remove air bubbles. Allow to set & unmold.
Use any style or colors desired, do not be limited by our suggestions or images.
Your beautiful soap art mold:
- THIS MOULD WILL PRODUCE A FINISHED PRODUCT APPROXIMATELY 70MM X 30MM DEEP
- Will last for many (if not 1000's) of pours (durability depends on care)
- Can simply produce the most amazing art pieces in Soap Art
- Will cost around 40c - $1 per soap to create (I recently purchased some Soap Art from Canada for around $22 per cake of soap)
- Can provide excellent gifts or allow you to begin a new craft business, sell on ebay, over the internet, school fetes or markets. People will be amazed by your beautiful pieces & will be surprised it is soap!
- Get in for Christmas / Mothers Day / Fathers Day / etc - START SELLING ON EBAY! Make up your beautiful soaps and present them in a gift box/packaging & list on eBay, there is a great interest in beautiful soaps for sale. You will have a beautiful unique product.
- Is made of high grade silicone - (cheaper rubbers & silicones are available - all molds are not the same! Some silicones will crack & break as soon as you bend them, this mould is high quality and well made with thick walls for long lasting durability)
- Contains no (ammonia based) latex
- Approx' weight of completed soap = 60gms
*Please note - this Soap Art Mold is designed for soap / candle making & is not for food/chocolate manufacture
It is so simple to use, even children can do it. Simply place your Renascent Melt & Pour soap base in a double boiler over water & gradually melt down. Add your essential or fragrant oils & some color and pour into your soap art mold.
Alternatively - add water to your soap flakes & mix like a dough to the correct consistency. A little too dry - add more water - a little too wet - add more soap flakes. Run out of soap flakes and still too wet - never mind, just allow to sit for a few minutes until it hardens enough to work with. Touch hardens in a fe minutes - fully hardens in 24 hours. In just 1 day you can have beautiful soap ready to use. Add your essential or fragrant oils & some color and roll in your hands into a ball or pour into soap moulds, milk cartons or trays. Allow to set & unmold.
Beautiful, useful hand made gifts – especially good for gifts. A lovely gift for teachers or students - great gifts!!
People say "how could you use it, it's too lovely to use" ,
my thoughts are "how could you NOT use it, it's so lovely".
Begin a new craft today with this fabulous mold.