BRAND NEW - lovely Kit of 10 X 30ml BOTTLES OF PURE NATURAL MELT & POUR GLYCERINE SOAP MAKING PIGMENT DYES - BEAUTIFUL! Your skin will thank you!
BUY as many (or add complete soap kits, SOAP BASE, fragrances or shimmers) as you like right now & we will ship them together to save on postage
Natural ‘Renascent’ Melt & Pour soap making DYES
Whilst food dyes can be used in soap making they will fade under certain circumstances (eg - red fades in sunlight, blue in moonlight) and do not offer the depth of color dyes manufactured for craft making do, also food colours in a 2 coloured soap will "bleed" into each other, in a short time instead of a red and white soap - it will be all pink. These dyes will not fade easily nor bleed.
This set of high quality dyes is beautifully gift packed for crafters and will last for ages:
- Complete set of 10 X 30ml Dyes - ***NEW*** - Easy pour, no drip bottles, seal well, use less dye!
- Set of 10 Includes: Red, Blue, Green, Bright Green, Black, Purple, Orange, Yellow, Pink, Brown (We do have a set of the 6 Fluoro colours also & Listings for the individual colours)
- Use only a tiny amount per batch - highly concentrated
- No animal products, nasty chemicals
- Great value & even better savings in a complete set
- Includes: Red/ Pink / Yellow / Blue / Green / Yellow / Purple / Orange / Brown / Bright Green - many other colors & shades may be created by varying the mix and quantity
- Specifically made for soap / Bath salt making / Crafts
We also sell the dyes individually & in 1 litre bottles for larger use. Check out my other items!
Gift packed with full colour labels - RRP $6.90 each colour - you are getting 10 (Save $19.10)!
Begin a new craft today with these fabulous colors
Renascent Soap dyes are pure pigment soap dyes
- They are created to work in all bath and toiletry products.
- They are stable in low and high ph environments.
- They can be used in cold process soap making, lotions, smelly jellies, creams and gel products
Each dye can be used by the drop or by mixing in water which will provide flexibility to either directly undiluted or mixed with liquids
To blend with water: add 1ml of dye to approximately 250ml water - this will provide a strong vivid colour, alternatively, just add a few drops directly to your bath product
Why use the Renascent dyes over food dyes / Cheap dyes ?
- Our dyes are stable
- The colours will not "bleed" into each other (Food dyes & inferior quality dyes will "bleed" into each other eg - if you made a layered red and white soap, in a week or 3 it would all be pink)
- They will not easily fade (Food dyes will fade easily in certain circumstances, eg - blue fades in moonlight, red fades in sunlight)
- They are of the highest quality
- Long shelf life
- Are stable and non toxic
- You only need 1-2 drops in many cases - your dyes will last for ages
- Water soluable - easy to use
- Perfect quality for the best soap making
- A few drops blended through bathing salts will distribute evenly and provide a long lasting all over colours (other dyes may set into some bath salts and then not blend easily through the rest making your prodfuct "patchy")
- Blend beautifully with the shimmer powders
- CAN BE BLENDED TO CREATE MOST COLOURS
*Caution, these dyes will stain most objects, please take care not to spill when using
Would You like to easily make your own soap ?
It is so simple to use, even children can do it. Simple place the Renascent melt and pour soap base in the microwave or on a stove top & gradually melt down. Add your essential or fragrant oils & some color and pour into soap moulds, milk cartons or trays. Allow to set & unmold. Beautiful, useful hand made gifts – especially good with for gifts. A lovely gift for teachers or students - make the soaps in small seashell chocolate molds - great gifts!!
for gifts or perhaps to sell ?
We supply (ongoing) a range of soap bars, kg blocks of melt & pour soap, molds, colors, fragrances, essential oils, gold mica, pearl dust, cosmetic shimmers, packaging, printable high gloss label paper, water slide decal papers (Large orders, please make an offer through the ebay offer system or contact us directly) - never be stuck for supplies again!